USEFUL INFORMATION: skydive France
Fitness and Experience needed for the skydive
- No particular level of fitness is required
- No experience is required as part of the necessary training jump
- Must be at least 15 years skydiving (sport) or 10 years (civil aviation)
- You must not be pregnant
- Maximum weight 85 kgs
What to bring / wear
- Wear comfortable clothing suitable for the weather
- Wear sneakers
- A proper identification
- Camera (s)
- Lot of courage...
What is provided for jumping
- +35 seconds of freefall
- Tandem Professional Monitor
- Briefing and instructions
- All necessary hardware
- An experience that you talk about for weeks!
More information on skydiving in France
- Booking from Monday to Friday for parachute jumps from 9.00 to lay the soleillshould allow a half-day weather delays the jump case
- Spectators are welcome to come and see
- No food is provided
Dropzones are affiliated to the French Ministry of Youth and Sports and / or French Ministry of Transport and / or French Parachute Federation.